Blog for Beauty in Basildon and Aesthetic Laser Clinic
Laser/IPL hair removal | Skin Rejuvenation | Carbon Facial | Treatment of Acne & Age spots | Tatoo Removal
We only use naturally derived products with ingredients with essential treatment formulas to deliver effective and luxurious facials.
The formulations are made with the finest, natural ingredients to assure the highest quality skincare whether you have oily, dry combination or normal skin types.
All products are free from Parabens, Sulphates, Propylene Glycol and Mineral Oil and then they are proudly stamped with the Kaeso Leaf of Approval.
Kaeso originated through a desire to create an effective beauty experience, with solutions for all skincare needs. Kaeso offers an array of specialised treatments to address the individual preferences and skin’s changing needs. Within the extensive Kaeso collection, there is a fusion of natural products that allow you to create a simple and personalised regime to achieve great results.
Book for your relaxing and rejuvenating facial.
Call 01268 553653
1. A disposable bowl is used in the foot spa every time you have a pedicure or foot spa treatment, eliminating the possibility of any cross contamination or cross infection.
2. You can have a relaxing foot spa treatment even if you have a verrucae or a fungal nail since your foot will be soaked in a disposable bowl which is then thrown away.
3. The beauty therapist wears gloves with every pedicure.
4. All instruments and files that are used are sterilised.
5. CND shellac is the only gel nail product used by the beauty therapist and is for professional use only and can only be purchased when the appropriate certificates are presented.
6. CND shellac does not require any buffing of the natural nail unlike other gel polishes which in time can lead to weak thin nails.
7. Dr.Remedy nail varnish is the only nail varnish that is used and held in stock to purchase at the Surgery. It has been developed by Podiatric Surgeons in the USA who have a special interest in nail care. They realized a top reason patients come into their office was because of brittle, discoloured nails, often associated with the harsh chemicals found in nail polish.
8. The Dr.Remedy nail varnishes are free of formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, toluene, parabens, and phthalates—all potential carcinogens.
9. All beauty treatments are carried out in a private room within a relaxed atmosphere.
10. Any foot problems or concerns with your feet that the beauty therapist may encounter can be referred to the Podiatrist.
Welcome to Lisa Rouse so now together with Kelly Jeeves we have 2 beauty therapists Beauty in Basildon.
We are now able to provide a vast range of therapies from pedicures to massages.
We can offer daytime evening and Saturday appointments.
All treatments are carried out in the privacy of a tranquil and calming room.
The beauty therapists would be pleased to discuss any concerns that you may have before treatments especially if you are having a specific treatment for the first time.
They are particularly sensitive to your needs if you are embarrassed or nervous for any reason.
There is a car park for your convenience.
If you wish to book an appointment, call 01268 553653
Page 2 of 2