- Are you fed up of shaving, waxing, plucking?
- Do you have to shave or wax regularly?
- Is your hair removal regime expensive?
- Do you have to wait for your hair to grow in between treatments?
- Do you suffer from ingrown hairs?
- Do you have sensitive skin and experience skin irritation from shaving and waxing?
Imagine being hair free and never having to worry about any of the above
How does IPL hair removal work?
IPL (Intense pulse light) produced in this procedure is attracted to melanin found in the hair follicle. During the treatment a coupling gel is applied to the skin to aid treatment. The applicator is then pressed onto the skin & the light energy is absorbed into the hair heating the melanin & destroying the hair follicle without damaging the surrounding tissue.
Treated hair will fall out approximately 2 weeks after treatment
(Known as shedding)
Hair has 3 stages of growth
Only hairs in the growth stage (Anagen) will be destroyed.
This is why we recommend a course of 3-6 treatments, usually at 4 weeks intervals.
If you are interested in any of our Laser/ IPL treatments then a consultation and patch test will be required.